Artichokes
I've known this plant in Naples. I felt it strange until I tried it but ... it's good. And if you read above is just a very healthy plant.
can be made in several ways: the easiest, boil and make a salad with some salt, oil, garlic, parsley. I adore a coal, well fried with garlic, parsley.
But it can and filled with pieces of sausage, bacon and baked. However you do it, deserves Try it.
here
made on coal oven made
Note: Artichokes: contains vitamins A and C are effective in fighting infections. It also has a high content of calcium and iron.
I've known this plant in Naples. I felt it strange until I tried it but ... it's good. And if you read above is just a very healthy plant.
can be made in several ways: the easiest, boil and make a salad with some salt, oil, garlic, parsley. I adore a coal, well fried with garlic, parsley.
But it can and filled with pieces of sausage, bacon and baked. However you do it, deserves Try it.
here
made on coal oven made
Note: Artichokes: contains vitamins A and C are effective in fighting infections. It also has a high content of calcium and iron.
0 comments:
Post a Comment