Sunday, October 10, 2010

Do Pms Symptoms Go Away Whenpregnant



They are simply delicious! I copy here the recipe that inspired me these cookies for birthday Mara, although the amount I've changed, I put about 800 gr of flour and 4 eggs, 250 gr sugar, lemon aromas, a thousand flowers. What perfume
in the kitchen when they were baked!
"

inspired by a recipe taken from an ancient not illustrated booklet that was for centuries home to my mother.

ingredients and procedure:

In a bowl fitted 300 gr . with soft butter 150 gr . sugar, then incorporated 2 eggs mix well, then add to mixture 400 gr . flour (a little x time), 1 / 2 Tbsp . ino yeast, a pinch of salt and a bit ' aroma of lemon .

When you have mixed all the ingredients you put the dough in a sac a few with a star tip (I used an open star tip No. 4b) and given the shapes of the cookies directly on plate lined with baking paper. Place in preheated oven at 200 ° x some min.

I apologize to those who posted the recipe, but I do not remember the site.

And here are my cookies that were well maintained even after several days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment