This year I would say
little imagination, I thought of the machines, but Manuel has chosen a few days before: Ben 10.
The cake did not know how to do it, I mean the taste, but it gave me an opportunity in the gym ' idea: simplicity wins! And here is a cake made of Manuel, as well as he wanted, simple and good, and obviously with Ben 10:))!
the simple sponge cake, lemon flavoring (made without yeast!)
here already cut, syrup and nutella inside
and here she is ready, wafer and cream decor, little dye
ps forgot something important: how to put the host on the cake
Following the example, the cake was made perfect with no surprises, while putting the host 4-5 hours before ;-)
However, even upon the host is the same advice to use a spray gel or other cakes x fruit jelly.
Who does not know, here is a little presentation:
Ben 10 code
\u0026lt;iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" frameborder="0" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LGtLkFOmK_o" allowfullscreen> \u0026lt;/ iframe>
0 comments:
Post a Comment