Friday, March 4, 2011

Height Of Golden Colorado

Cliff viewing point

confused tale of my trip to Ireland, as the view from the cliff, stormy downpour.
There goes a gull occasionally, while you watch from the balcony lookout, he flies slow and is not afraid of vertigo .

I have met the sheep of Chagall. were painted pink and blue to recognize, really. Colorful
perched upside-down cake placid gaze attentive scholar, on the roadside, in the bush for the shower, I looked for a while 'and then on, the show must go on.
Rain and the Rainbow, rapid repeated double, tore the sky and bathed them, we wonder, for the Irish sky than ever.
the rain at sea, a stream of consciousness of water, saw the net downwards or upwards, no matter.

The land always wet, soft, to Merge.
The water in the earth, sand or earth and sea, ocean, indeed, were one, and yet I .


There is a place where my heart always draws the wind, where questions are still waiting, and I do not know why, but h eaven knows it's high time.





Cliffs, "dangerous cliffs, extreme caution is necessary", the rocks on the sea, the icy wind, his hat to hide, the arm to lean on like Bob Dylan on freeweelin '.



A lighthouse, small white low fat, losing their edges with the light of heaven, so pure white, and I've laughed so much in, because it was the second lighthouse that I knew from the truth.

endless roads, clear border between earth and sky, where every tree was a person, so I know you know all the trees, unblinking witness, and you so high on the horizon that did not seem to be so far away the cloud that was over.




This Year's Love Had Better Last
Heaven knows it's high time
And I've been waiting on my own too long But
When You hold me like you do
It Feels So Right
I start to forget
How my heart gets torn When
That hurt gets thrown Feeling like you
can not go on









Small stone walls, labyrinths can be overcome. Low and affordable, open and welcoming, although barriers.
If I had big hands I designed with the stones on the Infinite Earths, geoglyphs nineschi of a new era.






often a song is over, that was not listening time, because years ago he scored a lot, but then was not linked to anything at the bottom, so I found myself there another point to close the circle and find the meaning.

When Turning circles time again
It cuts like a knife oh yeah
If you love me got to know for sure
Cos '' it takes something more this time Than
sweet sweet lies
Before I open up my arms and fall Losing all control

Every dream inside my soul

And When You Kiss Me
On That
midnight street Sweep me off my feet
Singing Is not this life so sweet ?


(The Seagull back from the cliff and follows the wind. "What aspects of that gull, I will take the sky more beautiful," she often comes to mind above.)


*

0 comments:

Post a Comment