Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pic Of Normal Looking Throat

Birthday cake - cake brownies

just arrived today with quite a few 'late this year because it was not the party itself in the center of my birthday .... but a trip for the day when I was just around one of the German cities to drink a warm wine and eat something hot in the city center, of course with my family.
The cake could not miss, even better than planned (I wanted to make a cake in the lineup but I have not had time to think for good) but definitely good because you already love all the brownies, and the base this is so sweet with chocolate and almonds or nuts (almonds this time). Chocolate cream (although I must say the truth, I personally would have liked more to the taste of orange), the rum syrup, cream, flowers, hearts and four-star chocolate (you guess why :-)). 4 The lace is made with butter cream ... And here's the cake, not as I wanted but certainly good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment