So here carry his déjà to explain my vu, even though he talks a lot better, and take me with the consistency of dream.
Déjà
In the spring I was in Florida. Walking aimlessly, I went into a cathedral. There were so many people, and sang, following the gospel choir that was on the stairs of the altar, the long robes and shiny, perhaps green. All clapped their hands, and hands, like butterflies, above, emanated joy and strength to vibrate the fibers of that place. A heavenly place on earth, I seem to perceive. I was there in the middle, between them, and I sang well, I guess. Towards the end, in time to music, in that powerful voices that tore up the words to the sky, so here it rain leaves of paper, many colors, in which there was a word written above each other and the joy of Greetings of peace.
Two green leaves had stopped at my feet. It said "Love" on both.
Here, I've listed here, it seemed a wonderful sign.
Vu
We should move away from each other, but you also have to take those decisions when the going gets tough. There will be a single port indeed separate us.
However, before sitting in that chair-to-landing, in search of its size, my bonsai has two drop leaves, to my roots.
And now, as is a déjà vu, he is singing.
that I would have you / I in the vertebrae
each lost in her hair red reflex
And I feel just thinking about it / That the winds
dust on the ocean world the idea of \u200b\u200ba love
tremendous / everything is inside you
and as a detachment from the time the abstract is god
's universe visible through that flash
of sun if you look at me / move the soul
But if here is a bit like the air
that was a bustle of your breaths / It is also hoped that
sniffing pollen / scene with this in mind that you arrive
And just thinking about it I feel
/ dust on the winds of the world ocean the idea / of love
wonderful everything is inside you / And as a detachment from the time / You
the abstract god of the universe visible through the flash of sun
if you look at me / like ivy / What obstacles did not
So my mad love salt to embrace you.
(Ivy - M. Gazzano)
*
0 comments:
Post a Comment